Posted Mar 25, 2010 // 0 comments (+)
No offence, but i love this picture. d^-^b
Upon learning the fact that i couldn't make it through the Speech Day concert, i was.. *Speechless* Okay, don't get the wrong idea, i'm not going to die or anything. It's just that.. Nah, i'll tell you later in the post. *Points down, read more* Sorry, but i don't wish to talk about yesterday. >.> Don't ask me why.
To those nosy assholes. Awwww. Too bad, you thought we* didn't make it through yesterday, we* did. In fact, we* are much closer now. Jealous, trying to instigate and spread those rumours again? Awww. Go ahead, jackasses. Oh yeah, spreading rumours will only drop your Karma. So face it, you're just jealous. *Winks* ;)
So yeah.. Anyway, i'm back with some news. Haha. I shall pour it all out this time round.
○ I am still the Speech Day concert emcee.
○ I will still be performing.
None at the moment.
○ I fucking got scolded by Mdm Santhi and 2 other teachers for not telling 'em the fact that i've got dance performance on Speech Day. Like wtf, i did inform them k.
○ I must still wear the costume and with the makeup (of course) while talking to the audiences.
○ Affi might be doing the emcee all alone.
○ I might fucking be "kicked out" from the emcee thing. I mean "kicked out" as in literally.
Lastly, was told that i've got two choices now.
○ It's either that Mdm Santhi get me replaced, or i'll be the Prize Giving emcee.
○ I'll have to continue being an emcee with the costumes and everything on. Wtf.
Shit you. I meant seriously. Yeah, so what if i've got several choices now? I care? Gosh, i don't understand what the hell is Mdm Santhi thinking about. I think i'll talk to her the next morning, wish me luck. :)
(Edited @ 10.27pm)
Guess what! :P
I wrote "She was illusive. She was today. She was tomorrow. She was the faintest scent of a cactus flower, the flitting shadow of an elf owl. We did not know what to make of her. In our minds we tried to pin her to a corkboard like a butterfly, but the pin merely went through and away she flew." on my epithet. Creative? LOL, nah. I found this at Quote-book! :P